The 2018 Women’s Health Week runs from Monday 3rd September to Friday 7th September and aims to improve women’s health by encouraging women to put their health first and make positive changes that can last a lifetime.
Each day during Women’s Health Week is dedicated to something different:
- Monday is Silent Topics – Turn up the volume and bring those ‘silent’ topics into the open to be discussed and recognized.
- Tuesday is Happier Hormones – find out more about the role your hormones play in your daily life and your how to guide for happier hormones
- Wednesday is Mental Wellbeing – Learn to invest in and protect your own mental health.
- Thursday is Pelvic Power –We all know we need to exercise our pelvic floor muscles but how much do you know about releasing and relaxing them?
- Friday is Wired and Tired – Juggling multiple roles and responsibilities can leave us drained. Discover ways to regain your energy.
Events are being held all over Australian in aid of Women’s Health Week. See what events and activities are happening in your local area.
We encourage you to participate and sign up at womenshealthweek.com.au to be part of the week and receive FREE podcasts, quizzes, videos, recipes and practical articles on a range of key health topics.