Financial opportunities for you
Are you unsure if you need to reduce your super contributions from 1 July 2017?
Are you self-employed as well as work for an employer and want to maximise your super contributions?
Do you have a spouse who earns income of less than $37,000?
Do you want to understand how your money is invested?
If your income is your biggest asset, do you want to know how to protect you and your family’s wealth if you become sick or injured?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this seminar is for you!
This session is suitable for anyone interested in taking control of their financial future by planning ahead and for investors who are unsure of their investments.
Foundation Wealth Planners, a Dubbo based business, invites you to our jargon free seminar. We will be covering the following topics:
- Peter Mancell and Belinda Tink will explain the opportunities available under the new superannuation laws;
- The role of a financial planner and how they benefit you;
- The processes and principals around how to invest;
- Insurance and its importance;
- Open forum to ask questions regarding financial markets and key planning strategies.